1) How do I allow for Pop-Ups an Iphone or IPAD?
2) How do I allow for Pop-Ups Google Chrome?
3) How do I allow for Pop-Ups Internet Explorer (use latest update which is version 9.0 or greater)?
4) How do I allow for Pop-Ups Firefox?
5) Are you unable to register using Internet Explorer? (Note: MUSC has version 8.0 and until this is updated by your IT you must use Firefox)
6) I am still seeing the old website on www.lcahec.com, what can I do?
- The setting to change is Settings->Safari->Open New Tabs in Background OFF
- If it still doesn’t work try Settings->Safari->Block Pop-ups OFF
Allowing Google Chrome for Pop-Ups
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. in the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the “Pop-ups” section, click Manage exceptions.
Allowing Internet Explorer (use latest update which is version 9.0 or greater) for Pop-Ups
The setting to change is Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Pop-Up Blocker Settings->Type https://secure.vmc3.com/LcahecCENew2/ into Address of Website to Allow
Allowing Firefox for Pop-Ups
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select ->Options-> Select the Content panel ->Block Pop-Up Windows ->Type in https://secure.vmc3.com/LcahecCENew2/ as an exception.
Unable to register using Internet Explorer
Check to see that your IE version is up to date, version 9.0 or greater. If not, please update to Version 9.0 or greater. If you cannot upgrade to Version 9.0 or greater please try using another browser, either Firefox or Google Chrome.
Still seeing the old website
Delete the history from your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact your internet service provider (ISP) or your IT department and ask them to purge the internet site history from the server.